District Mission and Vision
All Students Ready for College, Careers, and Life
In everything we do, we will…
- Focus on learning, collaboration, results, and continuous improvement
- Ensure data-driven decisions
- Provide equity of opportunities and resources
- Communicate with and engage students, families, staff, and community
Critical questions that guide our work
- What do all students need to learn?
- How will we know they are learning it?
- What will we do when they haven’t learned it?
- What will we do when they already learned it?
- Do I use evidence to support my thinking and press others to do the same?
- Do I demonstrate my commitment to deepening my own understanding and the collective learning of the group?
- Do I listen to understand others’ thinking?
- Do I ask questions and share ideas that challenge my and others’ thinking and understanding?
- Do I encourage and promote equitable contributions, risk taking, and respect for divergent thinking?
- Do I go right to a team member with concerns or issues?
- Do I support and celebrate student, staff, and district accomplishments?
- Prioritize our focus on teaching and learning
- Leverage Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) in support of student learning and growth
- Ensure frequent analysis of student performance data by-student, by-standard
- Provide leadership development, support, and collaboration
- Own and respond to results to promote reflection, monitoring, and adjustment