Senior year is an important year for College Bound Scholars! There are many tasks to accomplish before completing your senior year.
- Take the SAT or ACT in either May or June of your junior year, and then again in September or October of your senior year
- Attend the OHS College and Career Fair in September
- If undecided on a career path, browse Ms. Nelson's website for help with career interest inventories
- Review admissions timelines for your chosen college(s)
- Super important!!! Complete the FAFSA in October; simply visit this FAFSA link!
- Apply for scholarships - check Ms. Nelson's website for up-to-date scholarship information; two very important community scholarships are the Orting Alumni Association and the Orting Community Scholarship; applications will be posted to the website after January 1st
- Read the attached publications and visit the College Bound Scholars website!
- If you have questions, you can email the College Bound folks at email@example.com - they are happy to help!