October scholarship opportunities are sorted by either opening date or due date! Good luck, Cards!!!
Open 10/1/19 - due 12/6/19! The Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program - OHS has a recipient most years; will this years be you?
Applicants to the Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to community service, outstanding qualities in character, integrity and leadership
- Be enrolled as a high school senior
- Reside in a community served by Comcast and/or participating NBCUniversal or Telemundo markets. Please enter zip code to confirm eligibility
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college or university or vocational-technical college in the United States for the entire 2020 – 2021 academic year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Demonstrate financial need
Due 10/11/19! The Olin E. Teague Scholarship, worth up to $4,000. Open to seniors who are pursuing a field in aerospace.
Due 10/15/19! The Hispanic Youth Heritage Awards. Worth up to $3,500! Must be of Hispanic heritage to apply!
Due 10/15/19! The AmericanMuscle Student Scholarship - for students interested in pursuing an education in the Automotive industry.
Due 10/15/19! Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month, the Make the U Scholarship helps Hispanic youth with more than $100K in grants. Visit their site to apply!
10/25/2019 due date - Horatio Alger Scholarship. Please visit the Horatio Alger Scholarship page for more details!
Requirements: high school graduate; demonstrates financial need ($55K or lower adjusted gross family income); perseverence in overcoming personal adversity; US citizenship; Value: $6 - $25K
Due 10/31/19! The Coca-Cola Scholars Program worth up to $25K! The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
Opens 10/15/2019 - Due December 15, 2019!!! The Burger King Scholarship is coming soon (it's a big one!!!); it can be found here: Burger King Scholars ProgramDue 10/31!!! The College Board (SAT folks)has a new and free scholarship opportunity. Check out the College Board Opportunity Scholarship today for a chance to earn from $500 - $40,000!NOVEMBER DUE DATES, OPEN NOW!Due in November (no date listed!) The Pinotspalette scholarship is for students pursuing a degree in Art post-high school. It's worth up to $1,000 - good luck cards!Due by 11/5/2019!!! The Act Six scholarship is now open! Act Six is Tacoma-Seattle’s ONLY Full Tuition, Full-Need Leadership Scholarship. They are looking for young people who love their community and want to use their college degree to make a difference on campus and at home. Act Six Scholars must be excited about learning, willing to step outside of their comfort zones, committed to serving their communities, and excited to make connections with people from different backgrounds. Check out this flyer, for more information!Follow this link for the application! Apply right away if you are interested in attending:
- Northwest U
- Saint Martin's U
Due by 11/5/2019!!! The Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants need not be related to a member of the Elks.
- High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are signed; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
Due 11/13!!! The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship - worth up to $40K! You must be a high school senior with a 3.5 GPA or better, and be a leaderin the community. Good luck, Cards!!!
Due 11/29!!! The Daughters of the American Revolution Good Citizens program. For more information and to apply, see attached documents below. May be worth up to $5,000!!!
Priority Deadline: 12/16/2019!!! PB&J Scholarship. This scholarship is worth $1,000, and is for students who've experienced challenges in their lives.
Due January 30, 2020!!! The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation scholarship, worth up to $10,000 annually! Good luck Cards!
Award: Individual students selected by The MADF Scholarship Selection Committee will be awarded up to a $1,500 scholarship to apply towards college educational expenses. Past scholarship awardees can apply annually up to a maximum of 4 years.
Eligibility & Criteria:
• Scholarship applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must demonstrate a financial need.
• Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited school, university or college.
• Award must be used for educational expenses which include cost of tuition, books, supplies, room and/or board.
• Employees including Board Members and their immediate family are not eligible.
Application Process: Applicant must submit:
1. A completed application form,
2. An essay (topics and format described below),
3. A current headshot photo,
4. Official grade transcript, and
5. A financial aid award letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to: MADF-Scholarship Program Application P.O. Box 94545 Seattle, WA 98124
• Applications submitted will receive notification acknowledging receipt of your application via email. • DEADLINE for scholarship applications is October 15, 2018, 12:00 midnight (no exceptions). • Incomplete applications and/or support documents will not be considered.