Welcome to Health Services
Health services for the students in this school district are provided by ESA certificated Registered Nurses along with LPNS and Health Technicians.
The focus of the school nurse and health services is to work with families, staff and community to keep Washington's school children healthy and ready to learn. The school nurse's primary function, with the assistance of health technicians, is to strengthen the educational process through interventions and protection of the health status of children.
The school nurse and health technician work with school staff and parents to identify students with health problems and concerns and design individual or special programs for the students. As with everything else, a strong partnership between home and school will help ensure children are educated in a safe, healthy and secure environment with a goal to achieve academic success.
Contact us if...
- You have concerns or questions about your child's health
- Your child needs a Individual Health Plan (IHP)
- Your child needs medication to be administered at school
- You want information about health care services available in the community
- You need recommendations for a health care provider
- Your have concerns about your child's vision or hearing
- You have a community health issue, concern or contagious disease
- Immunization information
- Home hospital
District NursesSandra Chamberlin, RN
(360) 893-6500 x4039
firstname.lastname@example.orgDeanna Wulff, RN, BSN(360) 893-6500 x4040
email@example.comOrting Primary SchoolMarcia Inman, Health Technician(360) 893-2248 x4102Ptarmigan Ridge ElementaryRacheal Corbett, LPN(360) 893-0595 x4109Orting Middle SchoolHannah Curtiss, LPN, OMS(360) 893-3565 x4300Orting High SchoolSandie Graziani, LPN, OHS(360) 893-2246 x4325