The mission of the Orting School District Comprehensive School Counseling program, in collaboration with other educators, parents/guardians and community stakeholders, is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program. Our program addresses the academic, personal/social, and career development of all students and ensures that they are self-directed, life-long learners who are college and career ready.
Through participation in the comprehensive school counseling program, all Orting School District students will…
- Fully engage in lifelong learning and exploration of their post-secondary pathways.
- Persevere through new and challenging experiences that expand their worldviews.
- Build meaningful compassionate relationships with respect to diversity.
- Foster a sense of individual responsibility, self-worth, and resiliency.
- Develop agency in order to become contributing members of their community.