All students ready for college, careers and life
All students will develop knowledge, skills and attitudes to be successful life-long learners and engaged citizens in a diverse, global society.
- Quality instruction in every classroom
- Articulated, aligned curriculum and assessments across the system
- 21st Century teaching, learning and leading
In everything we do, we will:
- Focus on learning, collaboration, results and continuous improvement
- Ensure data-driven decisions
- Provide equity of opportunities and resources
- Communicate with and engage students, families, staff and community
Critical questions that guide our work:
- What do students need to know?
- How will we know they have learned it?
- What will we do when they haven’t learned it?
- What will we do when they already know it?