All students ready for college, careers, and life!
ResposibilitiesThe School Board of Directors consists of five members who are elected by voters in the Orting school district and must live within the district boundaries they service.The School Board Standards comprise five core principals:
- Responsible school district governance
- Communication of and commitment to high expectations for student learning
- Creating conditions district-wide for student and staff success
- Holding the district accountable for student learning
- Engagement of the community in education