Welcome to Orting High School Athletics
Orting High School and it's coaches are dedicated to preparing all student athletes for college, careers and life.
It is our goal to involve as many student-athletes as possible in our extra-curricular programs. We believe that our extra-curricular programs are an extension of the classroom where valuable lessons are taught every day that help our students academically and in life outside of the school setting.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS
- Register online with FamilyID
- Make sure Emergency Health Information form is completed for school nurse.
- Get Sports Physical from a doctor
- Physicals are good for two years from the date of service.
- Please upload the physical to your students FamilyID registration OR bring to the Facilities & Athletics office in the High School.
- Pay ALL FINES- all fines must be paid in full or a payment agreement set up to participate in games.
- Purchase an ASB card annually
- Fill out and upload Athlete Pre-Participation Covid-19 Questionnaire