ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Registration for Fall 2021-2022 Student Enrollment Begins on April 15, 2021
Welcome to our little town with a big view, we’re glad you’re here!
The following items are REQUIRED to register your student. All required items listed below must be uploaded into the online application, please have them readily available during your online enrollment process.
1. State Certified Birth Certificate
2. Verification of Address (Mortgage Statement, Rental Agreement, Escrow Papers, or Utility Bill in the parent’s/guardian’s name).
3. Medically verified Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) form ADDITIONAL IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION
Additional Items if Applicable can be uploaded into the online application
- IEP/504 ADDITIONAL IEP/504 INFORMATION
- Parenting Plan
- Academic History/Report Card – for Middle School
- Transcript – for High School only
NEW or RETURNING STUDENT ENROLLMENT If your student/s are NEW (never attended Orting School District) or RETURNING (previously attended Orting School District), please use the above link to register for school.
- If your student is currently enrolled in Preschool with OSD you do not need to register/enroll them again. Please provide Current Immunizations directly to the building.
CURRENT ORTING PARENT/GUARDIAN If you currently have students enrolled in Orting School District, please use the above link to log into your Family Access account and click on the “New Student Online Enrollment” button to register your new student(s).
Please reach out to the school building office at the number below for general registration questions and the process, to request paper copies or electronic fillable registration forms.
Orting Primary School K - 3rd Grade 360-893-2248
Ptarmigan Ridge Elementary School K - 5th Grade 360-893-0595
All Online registrations for Kindergarten through 3rd Grade are processed at Orting Primary School until permanent building placement is determined.
Orting Middle School 6th – 8th Grade 360-893-3565
Orting High School 9th – 12th Grade 360-893-2246
For Technical support with the Online Registration Portal please contact:
Student Information and Data Security Manager
Phone: 360-893-6500 Ext. 4031