Orting High School and it's coaches are dedicated to preparing all student athletes for college, careers and life.
It is our goal to involve as many student-athletes as possible in our extra-curricular programs. We believe that our extra-curricular programs are an extension of the classroom where valuable lessons are taught every day that help our students academically and in life outside of the school setting.
New this year, Orting School District can now accept online donations.
OHS ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
Athletic registration is now ONLINE with FamilyID. Please click on the link below to register your students for OHS athletics.
You must sign up each season for a specific sport, but you only need to register once.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS
- Register online with FamilyID
- Get Sports Physical from a doctor
- Physicals are good for two years from the date of service.
- Please upload the physical to your students FamilyID registration OR bring to Mrs. Renee Polly in the Facilities & Athletics office in the High School.
- Pay ALL FINES- all fines must be paid in full or a payment agreement set up to have registration approved.
- Purchase an ASB card annually
“Use promo code BT445 at checkout and receive $9.00 off every order.“