Facilities Available for Use
Important Facility Use Information
Orting School District updated the Fee Schedule January 1, 2017. Please review for any changes that may affect your organization.OSD Staff link for facility requests, password:orting
For COMMUNITY USE of OSD Facilities click on the link:Helpful HintsTo view the facility calendar click on the community link above.
1. How to Request Access for Facilities Requests2. How to Login and Submit a Facility Use Request
- Responsible persons requesting OSD facilities must be 18 or older.
- All facilities close by 9pm.
- Requests must be made 5 business days prior to your event.
- A two working day cancellation notification required and submitted to the OSD Facilities Coordinator.
- Provide a copy of Certificate of Liability Insurance, listing OSD as the additional insurer and certificate holder, which must include the endorsement page. Click link for example: Additional Ins. Endorsement Example
- Pay required damage deposit fee that is refundable if applicable. Indoor facilities $200.00, Stadium $500.00.
- If hosting a sporting event/practice, Complete and return the Statement of Compliance Form (below) . Review Youth Head Injury and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information.
- Confirmation of facility rental is subject to payment of all applicable fees.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide equipment such as overheads, screens, TV and easels unless otherwise requested on the facility use application.
Youth Sports-Head Injury Policies and Sudden Cardiac Arrest AwarenessCompletion of the Compliance Statement for Youth Sport-Head Injury and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness is required of User Groups facilitating sporting events, these forms must be retained by User Groups. Each participating athlete & parent/guardian is required to complete the form and return to User Group.For Questions please contact Facility Coordinator: Mikayla Cailing (253)880-2340
- STADIUM RULES- Please read!