Welcome to our little town with a big view!
We have transitioned to an online module to collect basic information on each student entering the Orting School District. Within a few days of completing the online registration module (links below), you can expect a follow-up email with additional documents required to complete the registration process.
If you already have a student enrolled with our district and need to register a Kindergartener, please register through your current Family Access account. We look forward to engaging with our newest students in the Fall!Please direct registration questions to Anitra Villanueva at email@example.com.
Visit the Washington State Department of Health Immunizations page for information and resources regarding school and child care immunization requirements and reporting. The page is updated regularly to reflect changes from year to year.
Required for ALL students
- New Student Registration Form
- Language Survey Form
- Legal Birth Certificate copy
- Medically verified Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS)
- Form can be downloaded by logging into https://myir.net. You will need to register and create an account if you do not have an existing account and login
- Student Health Information Form
- Verification of Residency and proof (ie. mortgage document, rental/lease agreement, utility bill, etc. in parent/guardian’s name)
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Acceptable User Policy (AUP)
- Transportation Information Form (Elementary K-5 Only)
Additional Required Documents (High School)
- Current Transcript or last report card of incoming freshman (All fines and fees will need to be paid before your previous school will release records to us)
- HSPE, EOC scores or state standard test scores if out of state
Required IF Applicable
- Volunteer/Visitor Application Form (with copy of Washington State ID) (optional)**
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form (optional)
- Proof of Shared Residency (if applicable)
- Parenting Plan, Restraining Order, or any pertinent court documents (if applicable)
- Special Education IEP’s or 504 Plans If Applicable
- Emergency Care Plan (ECP) or Physician’s Orders for Medication (if student has a life threatening medical condition or requires medication administration at school)
- If Student was currently in HI CAP/Gifted program documentation supporting services from prior school (acceptance letter into program or District letterhead statement)
- Certificate of Immunization Exemption If Applicable
**Please note: All volunteers and visitors are required to turn in a completed Volunteer/Visitor Application form. A copy of your picture identification will be stapled to this form. No adults will be permitted past the office area during school hours without a completed form and volunteer/visitor badge. This form must be updated annually.
Orting Primary School
Ptarmigan Ridge Elementary School
Orting Middle School
Orting High School